Why Daniel George?
- No pressure: unlike other clothiers who use high pressure sales tactics to sell, we offer a unique experience with no obligation to purchase.
- Completed clients garments in house for your inspection.
- Plain & simple: the BEST style advice in Chicago. We will often talk a client out of something if they're off track, and we’ll offer strong recommendations.
- Money back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the fit of your completed garment, we will refund it in full.
- True Bespoke: Let us help you decipher between the meaning of bespoke, made-to-measure and custom. Many custom clothing outfits misuse the term bespoke, no such thing as a bespoke suit for under $1500 unless it's made of paper towels or your brother's the tailor.
- You will meet with a professional custom clothing designer, not a salesperson with a limited menswear knowledge that is motivated by commission with an ambiguous employment history.
- We offer a credit for your ill fitting custom suit. Good toward the purchase of your new suit. Bring in your custom garment from our competitors. We'll either make the necessary adjustments or offer you a credit when purchasing a garment from us. We have garments from competitors to inspect and you'll see the difference between theirs and ours...side by side.
- Our client Christopher Negron, won 1st place in formalwear at "Mr. Continental 2016" wearing his Daniel George tuxedo and accessories. There were 51 contestants representing Chicago custom-clothiers and ready made menswear stores.
We are proud to offer the best quality garments in town. While we do not have the cheapest suit in Chicago, we have the best suit
. Daniel strongly encourages you to explore a slightly higher budget for the best value. Don’t pay less for a "custom" suit from our competitors. It will lack the details that make our garments special: hand workmanship, full canvas chest, and quality fabric and finishes.
If you are looking for a different kind of experience, meet with Daniel and learn what makes Daniel George so unique. You'll have no obligation to purchase when you meet with us. We have no high pressure sales tactics. Our goal is to inform you about your wardrobe choices, provide you with solid menswear advice, and build a relationship with you for all your sartorial needs
You owe it to yourself to meet with an outfit that offers the finest quality garments and the most knowledgeable staff. After your meeting if you are not completely convinced that we are the best in town or you feel that we're not a good fit for your needs, you simply continue your search. Rarely does someone visit us and choose a competitor.