Custom Made Tailored Suits
A gentleman can always depend on a well-tailored suit. From distinctive cloths to unique patterns, and from double breasted to three-piece, the men who wear our suits simply look better than the rest.
We’ll work with you based on your height, weight, build and shape to achieve a look that is most flattering, assisting you with questions and giving recommendations along the way.
There are many important elements of a man's sartorial needs that are often overlooked, as well as his misconception of what may be required:
- We start by taking over 25 measurements to create your own personal pattern that is individually drafted and catalogued.
- Your fabric is hand cut and the edges of the garment are pic stitched giving it an unmistakable custom look and finish. It's standard on all of our garments.
- Your coat is hand pressed at each stage of production, creating a garment that fits you properly and provides you a new level of comfort.
- The button holes are sewn using a highly durable and natural thread that is necessary for a handsome finish.
- Available with contrast color stitching and button holes.
- Your name is embroidered on the coat lining.
- Fabrics from our luxury cloths in super 130’s & finer
- The armholes, lapel and sleevehead sewn by hand by an expert tailor. A feature that rewards the owner with added comfort and movement, the mark of a truly custom garment.
- Choose a lining for your coat from our European Bemberg collection.
- The buttonholes are sewn by hand by a specialist whose main function is just that. A time consuming responsibility that requires meticulous accuracy.
- Consider a matching vest with or without a lapel.
I have inspected & tailored Daniel George’s garments. They are extraordinary! Well
made, currently designed and a great value. Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten.Mario, Master Tailor for Ralph Lauren,